Vision and Mission Mathematics Study Program
Mathemathics Study Program
To become a study program that can produce human resources that are excellent, self-reliance, and culture-oriented in fields of mathematics and its applications.
- To disseminate mathematics through community services.
- To conduct quality mathematics education that meets both regional and national demand
- To conduct research in mathematics and its applications that meets demand and development of science, technology, and arts;
- Producing graduates who are superior, independent, and cultured.
- Increasing the quantity and quality of research in the field of mathematics conducted by the academic community which is useful in developing educational activities and community service.
- Establish cooperation in various fields related to mathematics to improve the quality of Higher Education Tridharma.